Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a phone

Options
  • 09-08-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi all, I found a phone (Samsung) in Stradbally (Co. Laois) woods last Sunday. If anyone knows of anyone who lst one, pm me.
    Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Fair play for your honesty, really.

What make and model is it? You should inform the police. Although there is no carriage office, if you inform the designated stations, they will find the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

ring "mum and dad"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

what if it's Batman's phone though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Aidenwyatt

Power it up (if it’s not already powered up) and find the owner's information or you can take the phone to your local police station, and turn it in there..
    Thanks for sharing......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Open the phone, see which network the SIM is associated with, then bring the phone to one of their shops, they can lookup the owner and put you in contact with him or her. I would not bring it to a Garda station, it will get dumped in the lost and found department and they'll probably give it to the Jack and Jill foundation after a year or just throw it in the bin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Police? I thought they were called the Gardai
    Fair play for your honesty, really.

What make and model is it? You should inform the police. Although there is no carriage office, if you inform the designated stations, they will find the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Open the phone, see what network sim card is in it. Go to Carphone or that network store. They could find out who belongs too and contact them assuming they have got their sim replaced since :pac:
    noddyone2 wrote: »
    Hi all, I found a phone (Samsung) in Stradbally (Co. Laois) woods last Sunday. If anyone knows of anyone who lst one, pm me.
    Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it

Advertisement