Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCT website...not allowing bookings for payment at centres

Options
  • 09-08-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

When on NCT website and you select create new booking the big option is for online payment, when you select the pay at centre option it allows you input the number plate but then looks for a booking number which you cannot have yet. If you then select no I don't have a booking number you have to enter the date of first registration, but it won't accept anything that you enter....anyone know if this is another NCT scam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's not a scam. I've used the combination of registration plate and date of first registration without any issues, and booked the "pay later" option with no issues.

First thing is make sure that you are entering the correct data. Check the log book of your car for the date of first registration. Enter the registration plate number without any spaces or hyphens etc. (Sorry if this is blindingly obvious, but eliminating user error is always the first step for me).

If the system is still not accepting your data, then get on the phone to them and speak to someone.

Advertisement