Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to access recent email in old Oceanfree email account

Options
  • 09-08-2013 3:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

I have a really old oceanfree.net email account, I used it years ago when setting up my facebook account & it is still linked to fb.

I logged into my oceanfree account recently and there is thousands of emails dating back to mid 2012 (probably the last time I did a clearout of spam etc).

I can only see 100 at a time and have to delete them, log out/in again & check mail to see the next 100. Its monotonus/tedious & time consuming (there is about 100 mails for each day due to all the spam & fb notification emails).

Is there any quick way to get rid of all the mails or any way I can see the most recent first?
    There is one I know was sent today that I need to see.
    Help!

Comments

Advertisement