Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Bar 12mm x 6mm

Options
  • 09-08-2013 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was looking to source some copper bar to use for bus bar, I'm looking for something around 12mm x 6mm in cross section. Anyone know where would be best to get this around Dublin?

Also would anyone know where to get heavy duty cable eg 35mm or greater, I'm looking for the stuff that's normally used in the likes of jumper cables or forklifts.

Thanks,
    DD

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

PM sent

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Most wholesalers that supply panel builders would have what you want.

It would depend on the quantity you are looking for though, they would sell 2m or 3m lengths of copper and 100m rolls of cable.

Also, can you be more specific on the cable? A lot would depend on the application. i.e. fixed install, flexible / hi-flex for continuous movement / insulation type / voltage rating etc.

Advertisement