If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDIE 'LAST ONES' CLEARANCE DEALS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

so tempted to add the MA 270hds to my system and make it a 7.1  they'd be a great addition to the system i bought from ye .... any extra discount for repeat business? 

edit : lack of wiring would be an issue. can you daisy chain the surround speakers?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tomskimc

Hi Dave,
    I'm interested in the Samsung 42F5500. How much would it be to ship to Dublin and how long would it take? Is the 5 year guarantee included?

Cheers,
    Tom 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tomskimc wrote: »
    Hi Dave,
    I'm interested in the Samsung 42F5500. How much would it be to ship to Dublin and how long would it take? Is the 5 year guarantee included?

Cheers,
    Tom 
    Hi Tomskimc.

The 5 year is advertised with the screen at £499.95 on the website.

However I can offer the 5 year at £479.95 for a boardie.

Shipping on this would be £25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

Hi guys,
    just wondering if ye still have the Samsung UE32EH4003, and if I'm right in thinking that this is the version with the scart socket along with the two hdmis?
    Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

shnaek wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    just wondering if ye still have the Samsung UE32EH4003, and if I'm right in thinking that this is the version with the scart socket along with the two hdmis?
    Cheers
    Hi Shnaek,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Yup the Samsung is still here.  Just double checked and it is indeed the version with 1 scart and 2 HDMI.

Great wee screen.

Let me know if you've any other questions.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 tomskimc

tomskimc wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Cheers,
    Tom 
    Hi Tomskimc.

The 5 year is advertised with the screen at £499.95 on the website.

However I can offer the 5 year at £479.95 for a boardie.

Shipping on this would be £25.
    Hi Kenny,
    Pity it didn't work out with the TV. I'd had seen you had a SONY STRDN1030 Amp on offer. I think it's sold at this stage but do you have any others/similar?

Cheers,
    Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

The Sony was snapped up quite quickly. We do have other receivers but they are little more expensive like the Pioneer SC2022 at £399.95 ex display or the Marantz SR5007 also at £399.95.

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/SC-2022-K/page.html

The Marantz is listed at the top of this thread.

These would be the only other clearance receivers that we would have although we do have the new Onkyo TXNR525 which has just been reduced in price to £249.95.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr525/onky-txnr525-blk

The other option that we would have is the Onkyo HTS3505. This is a last display one that we were clearing.

http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/products/ht-s3505-75921.html

This is a 5.1 receiver with speakers and is brilliant value.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.