If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDIE 'LAST ONES' CLEARANCE DEALS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi Richer, waiting for more maybe ill find some mini hifi like Onkyo, Denon, Yamaha :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Hi John,

I'll take the 50inch. I can give you a call about it tomorrow or Monday? Are you still closed Sundays?

Thanks,

Griff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Might be interested in the following if they are all compatible with each other?

SONY STRDN1030 - AV Receiver
    Monitor Audio Radius 360HD - Subwoofer

Monitor Radius 90HD Speakers (Black)

Best price if I was to buy all three together?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi John,

I'll take the 50inch. I can give you a call about it tomorrow or Monday? Are you still closed Sundays?

Thanks,

Griff
    GD,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - great - I'll make sure the 50" is dusted and sparkling and awaiting your call :) 

I know it's a little after the event but yes we are still closed for the next few Sundays - we will start reopening on Sundays again in September for the season.

Give us a shout and we will get the sordid details sorted out ;)

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi John,

Thanks,

Griff
    GD,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - great - I'll make sure the 50" is dusted and sparkling and awaiting your call :) 

I know it's a little after the event but yes we are still closed for the next few Sundays - we will start reopening on Sundays again in September for the season.

Give us a shout and we will get the sordid details sorted out ;)

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

That's great, I'll give you a call at lunch time to sort it out. You don't have any (extreme) budget centre speakers that are open box or ex-display as well by any chance? I'm looking to spend about 50-60 on something basic just to bump up the voices in my 2.1 set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Hey guys,
            I could take the MA R45's (black) off your hands ;) Have the full MA Radius HD kit I got off you guys. The surrounds are R90's. You reckon the R45's would do a decent job for upping the system to 7.1 and using them as rears?

Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Is that 42" Samsung DLNA streaming compatible John? If so, could you tell me what media formats (DivX, AVI, MPEG4, etc) it supports?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

Hi guys,
    How much would it be for that portable Toshiba DVD player with delivery to Cork?
    Thanks.

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Might be interested in the following if they are all compatible with each other?

SONY STRDN1030 - AV Receiver
    Monitor Audio Radius 360HD - Subwoofer

Monitor Radius 90HD Speakers (Black)

Best price if I was to buy all three together?
    Hi Redsoxfan.

Unfortunately the best price would be the price listed for each unit.
    Total £582.84 inc delivery. 

The discounted prices given above are fantastic prices already :D Total bargain on the Radius gear!

chris_ie wrote: »
    Hey guys,
            I could take the MA R45's (black) off your hands ;) Have the full MA Radius HD kit I got off you guys. The surrounds are R90's. You reckon the R45's would do a decent job for upping the system to 7.1 and using them as rears?

Chris.
    Hi Chris_ie.

The Radius 45HD would fit n well with your system and run as rear speakers with no problems. They would prob suit best the the side speakers though but either way they would tie in nicely.

Drop me a PM if you want to go for a set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

chris_ie wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Chris.
    Hi Chris_ie.

The Radius 45HD would fit n well with your system and run as rear speakers with no problems. They would prob suit best the the side speakers though but either way they would tie in nicely.

Drop me a PM if you want to go for a set.
    PM sent. (Looking for a bit of clarification ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ranleth

Hi John,

I'm interested in the SONY STRDN1030.

Apologies for the basic question: I've just wired an open plan kitchen/dining/living with 3 pairs of ceiling speakers.  Can these be hooked up to the STRDN1030 to play in stereo?

Also what is the price for delivery to Galway?

Thanks,
    Ranleth

walus wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    How much would it be for that portable Toshiba DVD player with delivery to Cork?
    Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Shipping on the Toshiba DVD player would be £12.99.

Total for both would come in at £72.94.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

walus wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Shipping on the Toshiba DVD player would be £12.99.

Total for both would come in at £72.94.

Hi Kenny. I'll go ahead with that dvd player. Sent a PM already with my phone number. Please give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks.

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Ranleth wrote: »
    Hi John,

Apologies for the basic question: I've just wired an open plan kitchen/dining/living with 3 pairs of ceiling speakers.  Can these be hooked up to the STRDN1030 to play in stereo?

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Cheers for the post. 

If you wire the 3 pairs of speakers into the receiver, you will essentially use it as a 7.0 system and maybe not connect a centre unless you are using this for movies as well. You can then run the receiver in multichannel stereo mode which will allow you to produce a stereo sound from each of the 3 pairs of speakers.

If you are using this for home cinema as well then a centre speaker and subwoofer are recommended also.

Delivery to Galway would be £12.99.

ATB

Dave

Evac101 wrote: »
    Is that 42" Samsung DLNA streaming compatible John? If so, could you tell me what media formats (DivX, AVI, MPEG4, etc) it supports?

Thanks!
    Sorry to be a pain but is there any clarification regarding this? Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks!
    Evac101

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - this is from the owners manual (it's DLNA compliant BTW):

Supported File Formats

This TV is capable of playing back the following types of files. For more information, refer to the

"Subtitle and Media Contents file formats, and Codec" section.

Photos: bmp, jpg, mpo, png

Music: aac, flac, m4a, mpa, mp3, ogg, wma

Video: 3gp, avi, asf, flv, m2ts, mkv, mov, mp4, mpg, mts, svi, ts, tp, trp, vob, vro, webm, wmv

Subtitles: ass, psb, smi, srt, ssa, sub, ttxt, txt

With .avi, .mkv, and .mp4 files, the TV supports embedded subtitles.

"" Certain files, depending on how they were encoded, may not play on the TV.

Hope that's of some us to you - you can see the full manual here:
    [url=http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201303/20130316093517079/[ENG]X12DVBEUF-0313.pdf]http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201303/20130316093517079/[ENG]X12DVBEUF-0313.pdf[/url]

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks!
    Sorry to be a pain but is there any clarification regarding this? Thanks.
    Hi Evac101.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have had a check over the specs for this screen.
    It says it will play the following media from USB:
    Supported File Formats
    This TV is capable of playing back the following types of files. For more information, refer to the 
    "Subtitle and Media Contents file formats, and Codec" section.
    ● Photos: bmp, jpg, mpo, png
    ● Music: aac, flac, m4a, mpa, mp3, ogg, wma
    ● Video: 3gp, avi, asf, flv, m2ts, mkv, mov, mp4, mpg, mts, svi, ts, tp, trp, vob, vro, webm, wmv
    ● Subtitles: ass, psb, smi, srt, ssa, sub, ttxt, txt
    With .avi, .mkv, and .mp4 files, the TV supports embedded subtitles.
    " Certain files, depending on how they were encoded, may not play on the TV.

But I can not find anything on formats via Streaming.

This is a link to the manual:
    [url=http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201303/20130316093517079/[ENG]X12DVBEUF-0313.pdf]http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201303/20130316093517079/[ENG]X12DVBEUF-0313.pdf[/url]
    If you want to also have a flick through.

Hrm - give me a price all in, delivered to Dublin in € to negotiate with "she who must be persuaded" ;)

Hrm - give me a price all in, delivered to Dublin in € to negotiate with "she who must be persuaded" ;)
    Hi Evac101.

Total price including delivery in Euros would be 610.29 Euro.

Hope this hits the spot. Let me know if you want to go for it.

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Cheers for the post. 

If you wire the 3 pairs of speakers into the receiver, you will essentially use it as a 7.0 system and maybe not connect a centre unless you are using this for movies as well. You can then run the receiver in multichannel stereo mode which will allow you to produce a stereo sound from each of the 3 pairs of speakers.

If you are using this for home cinema as well then a centre speaker and subwoofer are recommended also.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I see this is an ex Display model. 
    What type of warranty would this come with?
    Would it be boxed with instructions, remote, etc?

Thanks,
    Ranleth

Hi Evac101.

Thanks Kenny, will come back to you once budget has been calculated :)

Hi John,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Cheers for the post. 

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Yes, that receiver will come with a 12 month warranty or you can add the 5 year warranty for 10% which can be claimed back if not required.

The original box is there with the accessories.

Let us know if you would like to go for it.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Evac101.

Thanks Kenny, will come back to you once budget has been calculated :)
    No problem Evac101.

Just give me a shout when your ready.

Hi John,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Cheers for the post. 

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Yes, that receiver will come with a 12 month warranty or you can add the 5 year warranty for 10% which can be claimed back if not required.

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I'll take it.  I haven't purchsed from RicherSounds before so can you let me know how to proceed?

Thanks,
    Ranleth

Hi John,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Cheers for the post. 

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I'll take it.  I haven't purchsed from RicherSounds before so can you let me know how to proceed?

Thanks,
    Ranleth
    Hi Ranleth.

If you can drop us a PM with your contact number we can give you a bell for details or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dnormoyl

Guys,

I have a few last ones and dispay units that I would like to clear - so I thought why not package them up and offer a Boardie deal?

LG 50PN450 - 50" Plasma, 600Hz, ex-demo, perfect condition, Full warranty
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-50PN450B
    Was £519.95
    Now £379.95

SAMSUNG 42F5500 - 42" LED, full HD, Smart, Dual Core processor, Built in Wi-Fi
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue42f5500/sams-ue42f5500
    Was £599.95
    Now £479.95

MARANTZ SR5007 - Top end AV receiver - Network, 7.2 channel, 4K Pass thru, Apple Airplay 6 HDMI inputs, ( the list goes on!)
    http://us.marantz.com/us/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=avreceivers&ProductId=SR5007
    Was £649.95
    Now £399.95
    L_c26-MARSR5007-fr.png

SONY STRDN1030 - AV Receiver, What Hifi 5 star review, 6 HDMI, Airplay, Last Display unit to clear.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/sony/strdn1030/sony-strdn1030-blk
    Was £399.95
    Now £249.95

Pioneer PD10 CD Player - Super Audio CD Player,  Last display unit to clear
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/225/225/PD-10-K/page.html
    Was £249.95
    Now £149.95

Pioneer X-EM11 Micro System - last one to clear ex demo
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/pioneer/x-em11/pion-x-em11
    Was £89.95
    Now £39.95

Arcam RCube - iPOD dock - What Hi-Fi Award winner!
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/wireless-docks,-speakers-and-portables/arcam/rcube/arca-r-cube
    Was £349.95
    Now £229.95
    110_large.jpg

Monitor Radius 90HD speakers ( Pair) Black or White - Brand new Boxed
    Beautiful compact bookshelf speakers including high quality wall brackets
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r90hd/
    Were £279.95 / Pair
    Now £149.95 / Pair
    r90hd.large.jpg

Monitor Audio Radius 45HD speakers - Black - Brand new boxed
    Beautiful ultra compact cube speakers inc. wall brackets
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r45hd/
    Were £169.95
    Now £99.95 / Pair

Monitor Audio Radius 180HD AV Centre Speaker - Brand new boxed
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r180hd/
    Were £169.95 / Each
    Now £99.95 / Each

Monitor Audio Radius 225HD AV Centre speaker - Brand new Boxed
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r225hd/
    Were £219.95/ each
    Now £119.95 / each

Monitor Audio Radius 250HD AV Centre - Open Box
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r250hd/
    Were £249.95 / each
    Now £119.95/ each

Monitor Audio Radius 360HD - Serious subwoofer! -100Watt Compact subwoofer - Brand new Boxed
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r360hd/
    Were £299.95
    Now £169.95

Monitor Audio Radius 370HD - Another Classic MA Subwoofer - 250Watts in a beautiful compact cabinet
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r370hd/
    Was £449.95
    Now £249.95
    r370hd.large.jpg

Monitor Audio Radius 270HD - Floorstanding speaker - 4 Drivers- Really slimline
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r270hd/
    Was £499.95 / Pair
    Now £249.95 / Pair
    r270hd.large.jpg

Panasonic SCHTB20 - Slim Sound bar with Subwoofer - Last demo unit
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/panasonic/schtb20/pana-schtb20-blkst
    Was £249.95
    Now £159.95

Samsung HWE450 - Soundbar with wireless Subwoofer - last one to clear
    http://www.samsung.com/us/video/home-theater/HW-E450/ZA
    Was £249.95
    Now £179.95
    HW-E450_01_9.jpg

Toshiba SDP97 Portable DVD
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/portable-dvd/toshiba/sdp97/tosh-sdp97
    Was £79.95
    Now £59.95
    showimage.php?image=310548.jpg&max_width=121&max_height=110

LG BP730 - Blu-Ray - Smart 3D Blu-Ray, 4K up-scaling, Built in Wi-Fi, Last one to clear
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/lg/bp730/lg-bp730
    Was £149.95
    Now £99.95

LG 32CS460 - 32" LCD TV, Saorview, last demo unit to clear
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32cs460/lg-32cs460
    Was £249.95
    Now £189.95

Samsung UE32EH4003 - 32" LED TV, Saorview, last unit to clear
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE32EH4000WXXU
    Was £299.95
    Now £199.95

Panasonic TXL37ET5 - LED TV, Full HD, 3D, Smart TV (beautiful!) Last demo unit to clear
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl37et5b/pana-txl37et5b
    Was £599.95
    Now £429.95

TOSHIBA 47VL963 - Stunning 47" LED, 3D, Smart, inc. Satellite tuner, LAst demo unit to clear.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/47vl963b/tosh-47vl963
    Was £649.95
    Now £539.95

Boston MC200 Air- Airplay speaker - Brand new Boxed, excellent audio quality!
    http://www.bostonacoustics.com/US/Product/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?CatId=HomeAudio(BostonAcoustics_US)&SubCatId=iPodProducts(BostonAcoustics_US)&Pid=MC200Air(BostonAcoustics)
    Was £249.95
    Now £129.95
    L_MC_200_Air_black.jpg

LG DM2752 - 27" LED, 3D, Full HD TV, LAst one to clear.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/dm2752d/lg-dm2752d
    Was £299.95
    Now £229.95

Keep us posted and if you are interested in any of the above - please just PM or email us to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a call to arrange delivery,

Thanks & as ever please don't hesitate to drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi There,
    Looking for a deal on the items as below all included with delivery to
    limerick in rep of ireland

LG DM2752 - 27" LED, 3D, Full HD TV, LAst one to clear.
    Now £229.95
    Panasonic TXL37ET5 - LED TV, Full HD, 3D, Smart TV (beautiful!)
    Lookin for THREE
    Toshiba SDP97 Portable DVD
    Samsung HWE450 - Soundbar with wireless Subwoofer - last one to clear

Hi Dnormoyl.

Cheers for the post.

The clearance list that we have up is for last ones, so I'm not sure if it's the DVD player or TV that you are looking 3 of but most of these are single units.

Unfortunately the pricing that we have on these is as cheap as we can go as they are all loss-leaders and bargain prices.

We do have the Boston speaker (new), Panasonic TV (ex display), LG TV (ex display) and Samsung soundbar (New) but the Toshiba DVD player was sold on a previous thread.

Delivery of the lot would be just £14.99 to Limerick making the total £984....say (£980).

Sorry this doesn't look like much of a deal but the pricing on a lot of this is already so heavily discounted that we just can't afford to do them any cheaper.....that's why boardies get offered these prices in the 1st place !

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dnormoyl

Hi Dave,
    Thanks for the reply. 
    If you can do the delivery for free we have a deal
    Thanks,
    Diarmuid

• Advertisement

Hi guys.

Just a little update on what is left.....

SAMSUNG 42F5500 - 42" LED, full HD, Smart, Dual Core processor, Built in Wi-Fi - LAST ONE
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue42f5500/sams-ue42f5500
    Was £599.95
    Now £479.95

MARANTZ SR5007 - Top end AV receiver - Network, 7.2 channel, 4K Pass thru, Apple Airplay 6 HDMI inputs, ( the list goes on!)
    http://us.marantz.com/us/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=avreceivers&ProductId=SR5007
    Was £649.95
    Now £399.95 - LAST ONE
    L_c26-MARSR5007-fr.png

Pioneer PD10 CD Player - Super Audio CD Player,  Last display unit to clear
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/225/225/PD-10-K/page.html
    Was £249.95
    Now £149.95

Pioneer X-EM11 Micro System - last one to clear ex demo
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/pioneer/x-em11/pion-x-em11
    Was £89.95
    Now £39.95

Arcam RCube - iPOD dock - What Hi-Fi Award winner! - last one to clear ex demo
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/wireless-docks,-speakers-and-portables/arcam/rcube/arca-r-cube
    Was £349.95
    Now £229.95
    110_large.jpg

Monitor Radius 90HD speakers ( Pair) Black or White - Brand new Boxed
    Beautiful compact bookshelf speakers including high quality wall brackets
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r90hd/
    Were £279.95 / Pair
    Now £149.95 / Pair
    r90hd.large.jpg

Monitor Audio Radius 45HD speakers - Black - Brand new boxed
    Beautiful ultra compact cube speakers inc. wall brackets
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r45hd/
    Were £169.95
    Now £99.95 / Pair

Monitor Audio Radius 180HD AV Centre Speaker - Brand new boxed
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r180hd/
    Were £169.95 / Each
    Now £99.95 / Each

Monitor Audio Radius 225HD AV Centre speaker - Brand new Boxed
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r225hd/
    Were £219.95/ each
    Now £119.95 / each

Monitor Audio Radius 250HD AV Centre - Open Box
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r250hd/
    Were £249.95 / each
    Now £119.95/ each

Monitor Audio Radius 360HD - Serious subwoofer! -100Watt Compact subwoofer - Brand new Boxed
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r360hd/
    Were £299.95
    Now £169.95

Monitor Audio Radius 370HD - Another Classic MA Subwoofer - 250Watts in a beautiful compact cabinet
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r370hd/
    Was £449.95
    Now £249.95
    r370hd.large.jpg

Monitor Audio Radius 270HD - Floorstanding speaker - 4 Drivers- Really slimline
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r270hd/
    Was £499.95 / Pair
    Now £249.95 / Pair
    r270hd.large.jpg

Panasonic SCHTB20 - Slim Sound bar with Subwoofer - Last demo unit
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/panasonic/schtb20/pana-schtb20-blkst
    Was £249.95
    Now £159.95

LG BP730 - Blu-Ray - Smart 3D Blu-Ray, 4K up-scaling, Built in Wi-Fi, Last one to clear
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/lg/bp730/lg-bp730
    Was £149.95
    Now £99.95

Samsung UE32EH4003 - 32" LED TV, Saorview, last unit to clear
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE32EH4000WXXU
    Was £299.95
    Now £199.95

TOSHIBA 47VL963 - Stunning 47" LED, 3D, Smart, inc. Satellite tuner, LAst demo unit to clear.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/47vl963b/tosh-47vl963
    Was £649.95
    Now £539.95

http://www.bostonacoustics.com/US/Product/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?CatId=HomeAudio(BostonAcoustics_US)&SubCatId=iPodProducts(BostonAcoustics_US)&Pid=MC200Air(BostonAcoustics)
    Was £249.95
    Now £129.95
    L_MC_200_Air_black.jpg

Just to keep the list clean !

Keep us posted if you are interested.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.