Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google music all access, 1 song per day recommend

Options
  • 09-08-2013 7:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

i know there is a sticky that is similar, but with Google music all access now launched in ireland, i'm sure most have signed up for the first month free, and it will be easy to pick a song that people can add to there playlist, as we will all be using the same service.

So i would like posters here in this forum to recommend 1 song a day for a month, thats on all access. Something that is maybe not well known or long forgotten.
    Hopefully we will all find one or two gems among all the suggestions.

Any genre,any era, all are welcome, but just keep it to one song per day per person so we can get the widest selection of music .

I will start it off with a nice summer song. first heard it in the Lumines video game a few months ago and have liked it ever since.

Bebel Gilberto - Aganju

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J71FLwVNps8

Comments

Advertisement