Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amazon hockey jersey

Options
  • 09-08-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if they are real jerseys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

cena wrote: »
    Anyone know if they are real jerseys.

Do you have any links?

They are just the premier ones so definitely not the on ice jersey. I haven't bought one of these premier ones since Reebok took over making them but I think all crests and numbers are just stuck on where the on ice ones have everything sewn on. Personally don't like them and for that price you would be better off getting a knock off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'm not looking to spend big bucks for a team I don't support. Just looking to add to the collection. The ones to buy with the numbers sewn in are nearly 400 dollars to buy. I'm thinking of getting two my jersey that are printed already to have them sewn in

My Hawks ones were $200 + tax per jersey and $65 + tax for the numbering in the Blackhawks store in Chicago. But I know what you mean about paying that type of money for a team you don't support. That's why I took a chance on getting a Chinese version of the Sharks black jersey. Absolutely love it but wasn't paying 200+ for it. It's pretty decent too, easily on par with the Premier if not slightly better. Reebok really cheeped out with the Premier jerseys compared to the CCM/Koho ones from a few seasons ago I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Too me the starter jersey where the best. I have some that are 15 years plus old and still look new. Where as the reebok ones can go in bad condition in no time. I don't buy the cheap fake jerseys at all. It's just not for me.

cena wrote: »
    Too me the starter jersey where the best. I have some that are 15 years plus old and still look new. Where as the reebok ones go 're bad condition no time. I don't buy the cheap fake jerseys at all. It's just not for me.

Yeah Starter jerseys were really good. Remember getting one in an Elverys sale years ago for about 20 quid. Reebok authentic are class no question but are expensive as hell and the CCM replica were pretty good except the crest usually frayed around the edges after a while. Premier ones, no thanks.

Advertisement