Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft oz

• 09-08-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Lads heading down under next week for a while. I know airsoft isn't legal over there but I also heard that there are a group shall we say lobbying for it to be made legal. Anyone know anything about them?

I'm not looking for underground/illegal games r anything jut looking to keep up to date so if it becomes legal I can hopefully get out. Don't fancy taking a flight all the way to NZ just to play airsoft that's a tad expensive

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

This might answer your question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yqD6iuotgI They seem to be looking for airsoft but doesn't look like there getting far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Not legal, about as much chance of being made legal as I do of getting called up for West Coast. Although you can get guns in S.A. as long as they're under 0.5 joules, but who wants to go to Adelaide.

Advertisement