Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying for AerTV - Magnet Fatpipe

• 09-08-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭

I am just being offered the latest FatPipe 70 from Magnet for 45 Euro a month but the sales person also offer the AerTV add on for 2.99 EURO. However when going to http://www.aertv.ie, I already have access to all the channels and for free. Does anyone know what it means? After subscribing to Magnet
    do they block the access to this website unless you pay for their add-on?

Cheers :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

You only get the Irish channels free. For €2.99 you get 34 channels incl BBC & ITV.

266575.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Anyone know how to access the additional content? No info on either magnet.ie nor aertv.ie

(buy the platinum from magnet.ie yet aertv.ie still won't let you access the content on their site until you pay €5.99 for plus)

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

I've been told by AERTV that I can access the channels on a Nexus 10 tablet. (I am in Ireland).
    I have repeatedly failed to get any channel.
    Who is correct?

Advertisement