Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Efibre ultimate but havent heard a peep

Options
  • 09-08-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I ordered Efibre as an existing customer (with no discount either). I was told i would be contacted in a few days with an installation date. It has now been nearly 10 days and I've heard absolutely nothing. Could someone please check the status of my order, the Efibre order number is: 267624

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Any chance of a reply this century? Don't know why I even bothered staying with Eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Vologda69 wrote: »
    I ordered Efibre as an existing customer (with no discount either). I was told i would be contacted in a few days with an installation date. It has now been nearly 10 days and I've heard absolutely nothing. Could someone please check the status of my order, the Efibre order number is: 267624
    Hi Vologda69,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

I have checked this for you in the systems and there is still no appointment assigned to the order, I have sent it off to the managers in the escalation team under ref - 1102619.

They will get an appointment assigned and you will be contacted, if you wish to query it you can call 1800 503 303 for updates.

Sorry for the delays and any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for that Tracy. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Thanks for that Tracy. 

No problem at all.

Thanks

Tracey

It took 4 weeks to get an appointment, but the engineer arrived on time. Installed with the minimum of disruption within an hour. Was getting download speeds of 50Mb/s before he left. Previously getting a paltry 2.5Mb/s. So I'm one happy camper today. It was worth the wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

It took 4 weeks to get an appointment, but the engineer arrived on time. Installed with the minimum of disruption within an hour. Was getting download speeds of 50Mb/s before he left. Previously getting a paltry 2.5Mb/s. So I'm one happy camper today. It was worth the wait.
    Hi Vologda69
    great to hear this and I will let Tracey know. If you should have any further queries just let us know here.
    Tony

Advertisement