Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to play YouTube videos..

Options
  • 09-08-2013 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭

My apologies if this is in wrong area:o.
    As per title, I have not been able to play YouTube videos embedded here for about two weeks. It just starts with the dots going round in a circle and thats how it stays. Even videos I put up myself cannot be played by my device (Sony Experia Z). Everything was fine up to two weeks ago and having reset the Youtobe app, Google and clearing them out and everything related, It has made,no difference. Havent installed any updates. Im considering a factory data reset on the phone but before I do, I just want to ask if anyone else is having this problem or has a tip on what I can do. Many Thanks:)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Refresh cache and try using WiFi, is watching a YouTube and Vimeo video the same? It could be the fact that your data speed is too slow.

[Edit]try the Computing forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Thanks Mr.G. It happens on Wifi and on the Network. Used to be fine on both. Will try resetting, and will take it to the help desk should that fail. Thanks again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Do not post anything off-topic like this in the Helpdesk.

Try the computing forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=9

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

No worries, will go there instead.

Advertisement