Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland u20 6 Nations and Junior World Cup 2014

1434445464749»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

that thread call

Stop posting schools rugby discussion in this thread... as the title states it's about the Ireland U20s 2014. Your horrific grammar aside stop hijacking the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 under age rugby

I CAN POST WHAT I ****ING WHAT AND irish 20 are over for this year so you mite what chance the title

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭FrannoFan

I CAN POST WHAT I ****ING WHAT AND irish 20 are over for this year so you mite what chance the title

I love the grammar, or spelling, not sure which is the one you have difficulty with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

Please relax - if you wish to continue posting on our forum please recognise our charter - if you're unsure on anything just ask.

In the mean time please take 2 weeks break from posting in this thread. Any further posts in this thread in that period will result in a ban.

As for everyone else - please do not engage posts like this, report and leave it to us thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭wise7

What has happened this thread? Is it closed or has it moved off to a new location?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

Both competitions are over. New thread over here for next year's comp.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057253899

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement