Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with tattoo

Options
  • 09-08-2013 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi. I want to get a tattoo as a tribute to a dear friend who died tragically last year. I've chose the lyric "Someday we'll be drinking with the seldom seen kid" from Elbow's Ground for Divorce. I'm just looking for ideas in terms of the font, etc? Perhaps somebody could post a link to something that might be suitable. Thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Take a look at fonts online, use google images for examples. It's a very personal thing to choose, so it'd be up to yourself to get searching :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

jenizzle wrote: »
    Take a look at fonts online, use google images for examples. It's a very personal thing to choose, so it'd be up to yourself to get searching :)

Cheers. I guess I'm a bit nervous and want someone to tell me this is the one! But you're right, it's a personal thing. Thanks again.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

:) Unfortunately nobody else can do that! I'm sure once you see a font you like, it'll click with you. Even go into an artist then with some suggestions and they'll be able to help you out!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

http://letterstoliveby.com/

I follow this chap on Instagram and 99% of his work is lettering :)@BIGSLEEPS will find him there :)

Advertisement