Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hurling helmet

• 10-08-2013 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi has anyone got any old cooper hurling helmet left around that they aren't using, would like to try and buy one if anyone has one lying about in their shed, i'll give a fair price, contact me by private message thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Lots of them on adverts.ie. Be prepared to pay silly money though... Although if you spend a bit of time looking through it, you might get one for a reasonable price. Some of them are asking for 300+ for helmets in middling condition with no guard and no stitching, which is frankly ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tipptop1

ya i see them alright, was hoping someone for someone who had one with no use for it would sell it for plenty of beer tokens, (100 euroish)

Advertisement