Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help PS3 quick!

Options
  • 10-08-2013 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I downloaded all of the DLC camo packs for Black Ops 2 and every time I download and install them I go on the game and see that the camos are there with the green download sign on them saying 'Go to Store to purchase' anybody have any idea what's wrong? I downloaded a game today and it was perfectly fine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Have you installed the packs by clicking on the icons shown in the photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cdunne321

Yes I have done it many times and they won't show up my friend even let me game share off him and they are still not showing up I have it over night and they're still not abailable....?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

What version of Black Ops 2 do you have? US AU EU?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Damien360

eddhorse wrote: »
    What version of Black Ops 2 do you have? US AU EU?

Very good. You have to download the correct dlc depending on version. It will say "download this if you have disc blc0987*****" or very similar. The number is printed on the case for the game on the very edge, ie. not front or back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement