Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffery Power memorial 2013

• 10-08-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick shout that it is on today at Portand Park (Summerville Rovers ground) in Ballinacurra Gardens.

it is a memorial for Jeffery Power who died, along with his friend, whilst driving to work a few years back. All money raised by the day long 7 a side tournament and donantions goes to charity.

Just like last yearI am mentioning it at the last minute, but anyone with some time to spare or who just wants to come down to give a few euro to a great charity should pop down to Portland Park at some point.

Below is last year's thread on it.

it is a memorial for Jeffery Power who died, along with his friend, whilst driving to work a few years back

Right time to go as I am playing in a little bit and then will be trying to rush up to Dublin for the Liverpool (Yay) versus Celtic (Booo) game.

But great cause folk, and is a fantastic tribute to a life cut short.

Comments

Well how did it go? Swimmingly I presume? Missed it again this year as was in Kerry for the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Seemed to go very well as usual. Was only there for an hour or so as I had to leave straight after playing to get ready to head to Dublin, but there was a good buzz aboutthe place then, and by all accounts the whole day went very well.

Advertisement