Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo machine in the Towncentre?

Options
  • 10-08-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Hey

I need to get passport photos done.

Anyone know is there a place to do them in the towncentre? Don't want to waste my time if none there.

Thanks
    Amdub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's a passport photo machine up beside the cinema, bradleys pharmacy do them too, also the camera shop down in the Red part of the shopping centre (Debenhams end) do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks January!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Most chemist do them if there one close to you could save a journey.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's also a machine in the corridor to the multi story car park lifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Zaph wrote: »
    There's also a machine in the corridor to the multi story car park lifts.

Think this is the one I ended up using - in corridor between marks and spencers and jewellers.

Those machines have come along way since I last used one - they take euro notes now, instead of having to have all change! But they do not give change so you have to pay with exact amount e.g five euro note and one euro coin.

All good except for a bold child coming up (twice!!!) and sticking her head under. She was about four so should've known better - particularly when I told her to go away. Seriously, who lets their kid do that :confused: :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

one is on corridor behind dunnes stores till

Advertisement