Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priceline issue - any options left?

• 10-08-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Priceline really messing me around. Well I think so anyway

I arrived at hotel which was supposed to have a pool. It was 45 degree heat.

I booked the hotely and paid more than I should based on a pool.It was advertised as such on the site.

I proceed to kick up a fuss and the front desk guy was happy to cancel and said to contact Priceline aswell.

I called Priceline and they made an attempt to contact the hotel to no avail (it was a small time place with no one on reception) while I waited on the line. They said they would keep trying and contact me later in the day.

I assumed all would be fine but realised mid July that I had not been refunded. I have followed it up since then and tonight they basically told me Feck off.

Advertisement