Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband provider?

• 10-08-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Myself and my partner are relocating to the south east of England in the next fortnight. We have a house sorted but alot of things that come with it we are trying to figure out i.e Best broadband provider?best mobile network? Best place for good value furniture etc.

Any advice would be much appreciated as I am sure many of you have gone through this process.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

For broadband Virgin Media or Sky are best as they have bundles with TV, phone and internet, I have used both and never had a problem with internet speeds etc: I would avoid going with BT

Mobile networks, there is a new network EE which alot of my UK friends have recently moved to, its the new 4G provider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I used to have Sky but it would regularly crash which was very frustrating. I changed to Virgin last year for that reason and a lot better BUT I hate the TV service and will go to Sky when my contract is up.

Advertisement