Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to turn off email notification

Options
  • 10-08-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Iv looked through the newbis section and search section and cant see how . But how do i turn off the email notifications to subscribed threads i have posted in .

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

And then what ???

;-)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

And then what ???

;-)
    1. Go to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription
    2. Tick the top box or tick the boxes beside the threads of which you wish to stop following
    3. Scroll down the page to Selected Threads
    4. Click into the drop down menu and you will have the following options:
      267077.png
    5. Select Delete Subscription and then Go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

Cool thanks got that . But is there away of turning off emails without having to do it for each subscription ?

Again thanks in advance for my computer stupidity . Think the problem is that im using an ipad and the display is slightly different

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The tickbox at the top selects them all, so they all can be done in a single action.

• Advertisement
Advertisement