Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No eircom broadband available in Eyrecourt

Options
  • 10-08-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi.

We have no eircom broadband available here. This seems crazy as all surrounding villages and towns do. Notably councilors live in all of these areas. 

Please update the exchange (which is extremely central to the area) or do what ever need to be done. I'm sure subscriptions will rise and more importantly will not be lost.

Thanks.
    Eircom Bussiness customer.
    Eyrecourt,
    Co. Galway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 abadref

Eircom are clearly on the ball. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

abadref wrote: »
    Hi.

We have no eircom broadband available here. This seems crazy as all surrounding villages and towns do. Notably councilors live in all of these areas. 

Please update the exchange (which is extremely central to the area) or do what ever need to be done. I'm sure subscriptions will rise and more importantly will not be lost.

Thanks.
    Eircom Bussiness customer.
    Eyrecourt,
    Co. Galway
    Hi abadref
    can you PM me your existing telephone number or exact address and I can advise of any upcoming changes to your area.
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement