Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby Lips!

• 10-08-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Has anyone managed to get their hands on Baby Lips yet? I checked every Superdrug and Boots that I could and no sign. Managed to get one today in my local chemist.

I got the shade Cherry Me. I have to say that this smells and looks fantastic. It feels really soft and hydrating too. But I found that it wore off kind of quickly and after about 20 minutes I wanted to re-apply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Had a look in Boots but no luck :(

Looking to get Grape Vine. Was hoping that Superdrug in Tallaght would stock them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I have Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, and Mint Fresh. My sister has the other 3 available in Boots (the Refresh one, Pink Punch, and I can't remember the last one). We ordered them online off Boots a week or so ago.

I found them nice, but nothing to rave about so far. They're doing the same job as my Chapsticks, but can't see them beating the likes of Burt's Bees or Jack Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

bscm wrote: »
    I found them nice, but nothing to rave about so far. They're doing the same job as my Chapsticks, but can't see them beating the likes of Burt's Bees or Jack Black.

Funny I liked the Baby Lips better than my burts bees, only downside is I definitely don't think they have good staying power. But for the price I am sure they are good, though I should imagine they are on par with many other lip balms of this price range.

Advertisement