Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP Recommendation in D5/ D13

Options
  • 10-08-2013 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am looking for a GP who is sensitive to mental health issues (specifically anxiety and depression). I have recently moved and am not that keen on the GP I have found. Anywhere around Baldoyle, Bayside, Sutton, Howth, Donaghmede, Kilbarrack or Raheny would be grand.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this because except for Howth, the areas you're seeking information about are covered by the Dublin City forum and you're far more likely to get helpful answers in here.

Moved from Dublin County North.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dublin13

Eden Park Surgery in Edenmore. I'm living in clongriffin and i would highly recommend this place. And for sensitivity i'd recommend Doctor John O Dwyer. He is a god send. For kids i'd recommend Dr. Whealer and being honest i'd recommend any of the docs there, but those would deffo be high on my list. Plus for cost, they are only 50 euro per visit, and they charge only 30 for any follow up visits. I've had my sons vacinations done there, and i ended up moving all my files and my sons files to there as i was so happy with their service. would never trust another doctor again bar these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Dr. Fox in Raheny Medical behing Supervalue has been my doctor since I was a kid. Couldn't recommend him more

Advertisement