Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever got so drunk...

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Me gusta

One time I got so drunk I set up a boards account,made new threads and started typing in spanish.
    But fair play to them they made me feel very welcome .
    I think I'll stick around.

Muchas gracias (god I'm doing it again)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

that you cant remember anything or what you did the night before?

I hear people say this but it never happen to me, i gotten seriously drunk a few times and i would always remember what happen the night before

Yes, many times.

Thats why i don't drink much anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Have you ever got so drunk...

Many many times but not lately :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Seachmall wrote: »
    Yep, once.

However, I believe in "Telling Lies" it's discussed that the vast majority (90+%) of cases of alcohol induced amnesia are simply the person being embarrassed by their actions and using it as an excuse to avoid having to deal with the consequences.

Have to agree with this..:D:);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Yes, only a few times tbh as I dont like not remembering the night before or parts of and nothing good seems to come of it :rolleyes:, apparrantly! :confused:
    Havent had a night like that in about 3years though, so I must be doing something right or getting better with my drinking time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

One morning I woke up quite worse for wear after a heavy night out with one shoe on and the other one missing. I rarely get so drunk that I blank out but this was one occasion that I did. I had been out drinking with a few workmates straight after work and by 10 pm I was well on my way to tipsyville. I met up with my then girlfriend and a few of her friends at another pub and soon enough shots of sambuca were being passed around. After going outside for some fresh air that was the end of the night as I remember it. I'd like to think that I stumbled to a club afterwards and danced the night away but that didn't happen. Instead I apparently went back into the pub, puked all over my girlfriend and one of her friends and got thrown out by the barman.

I never found that shoe after.

Advertisement