Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training in Dublin

Options
  • 10-08-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello everybody !

I am a french runner and will come with my family next week in Dublin.

I can't imagine visiting Dublin without running during our 5 days 'trip.

We found a flat in Queen's street. Could you give me some details about running's plan in this area ?

May be could we share trainings ?

Thank's so much if you can answer me.
    Best regards, Régis (the blue):)

http://lebleutriathlete.blogspot.fr/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Allez les Bleus!

Is that Queen Street in Smithfield? Best place to run is most certainly Phoenix Park (map). It's a wonderful park, just over a kilometer from where you are staying. Alternatively you could run (or get the LUAS) to close to the coast, and run along the coast. Enjoy your trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the blue

Yes it is Krusty Clown, Queens street in Smithfield ! Thank's so much for theses details , I will experiment both and will tell you in a next post.

I am looking forwards enjoying our stay in Dublin !

Good week to all of you and thank's so much for my blog's readers !

:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the blue

Hello Dublin and Ireland ! How amazing is this Phoenix Park in Dublin , how lucky you are Dublin's runners to be able to take advantage of this green space.

I had just 5 minutes to run to my favourite place and did 3 times (tuesday, wesneday aud thursday). I had not an for 2 months and...what a pleasure.

I appreciated everything and especially meeting very differents people juste sharing the same space.

It was a great surprise on friday when we were waiting for our plane in Dublin's airport to be there for Robert HEFFERNAN's arrival !

I was so proud for Ireland and for Irish Sports !

I will be back for a race or a simple race or just training in Phoenix Park but I will be back !

http://lebleutriathlete.blogspot.fr/

Advertisement