Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me PS3 problem

Options
  • 10-08-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, my friend recently bought the Camo packs add-on for Black ops 2 and he told me he would game share them with me so I could use them too. So he gave me the details to his account and I downloaded them and when I go onto the game it says I don't have them. He is in the US and I am in Ireland would that have an effect on it? But when I think if it there is no BLES code tied to the camos. I downloaded a game from him and it worked just perfectly fine. It is only me that has his account so there wasn't any need for another account to be deactivated. I activated his account on my console and went to download them, when that didn't work I deactivated it and reactivated it and tried again,and still had no luck and have waited a couple of days to see but there still not there.
    I'm just lost on what to do at this point.. Any Help would be great thanks.

From, Cdunne321

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

DLC is region tied so will only run if you run the game under the american account

• Registered Users Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭ongarite

Chinpool wrote: »
    DLC is region tied so will only run if you run the game under the american account
    Not always true.
    In this case the DLC is tied to the region of the disc. (that is it will only work with the US version of BO2).
    The disc id is usually printed on the spine of the case and the PSN store will reference this code when purchasing the DLC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Solution: Support the developers and buy your own DLC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement