Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help want a tree or big plant with colour

• 10-08-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Looking for a tree or plant to grow in a couple of pots outside beside my back door with sun sometimes with colour.Any suggestions please.Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

texas star wrote: »
    Looking for a tree or plant to grow in a couple of pots outside beside my back door with sun sometimes with colour.Any suggestions please.Thanks

You could plant a holly ball tree ( Ilex Nellie Stevens) or 2 in some large pots.

You will get nice white flowers in summertime and then festive red berries in wintertime.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Thank you for your help Ill have a look at them over next weekend,they are really lovely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Thank you for your help Ill have a look at them over next weekend,they are really lovely.

No worries.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

Photina red robin
    Phormium jester

Advertisement