Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found a cat

Options
  • 11-08-2013 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone from gweedore missing a kitten? I was parked outside petes bar earlier, heard a cat meowing somewhere. a while after i got home i heard what sounded like the same cat and a wee grey/tabby kitten came from behind the car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

you might wanna post something here on Donegal Pet Rescues page.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 craggle

aye that was me, heard there were a few strays around the bar so i might end up keeping her

Make sure you get her "fixed" if you do end up keeping her. A vet run will also allow to see if she was chipped.

aye ill be bringing her to the vet this week to get her looked at and sorted out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Jennii.

My friend in letterkenny is missing her kitten. Would u pm me a pic? Shes devastated

• Advertisement

Jennii. wrote: »
    My friend in letterkenny is missing her kitten. Would u pm me a pic? Shes devastated

I hate to say its HIGHLY unlikely to be the same cat. Unless it done what my old cat used to and was sitting in the car engine and travelled for nearly an hour.

Has your friend tried the Donegal Pet Rescue linked to above, or rang Highland Radio? Both are the main place people would go with lost and found and maybe even the Garda Station

Aye I agree it's unlikely. My cat did that too, hid in the engine, everyone was surprised she lived.

I'll say to her to ring them and hopefully they'll find him. She really is so upset though, if there's any chance it's him, I know she'd be very grateful to have him back.

i just posted a photo of the kitten to the donegal pet rescue facebook page but as danniemcq said its very unlikely to be the same one. when i was on it earlier tthough, someone had posted about finding a kitten in letterkenny.

yeah she found him :) Thanks anyway! best of luck finding the owner :)

Advertisement