Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not paying registration in college

• 11-08-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

So,I received this email,3 weeks ago from SUSI :
    Your application is at the provisionally awarded stage. Please note you will be fully assessed once we confirm receipt of course acceptance directly from the CAO.

And I have also been accepted to HEAR as well.My family has some financial difficulties right now and does anyone know ,is it possible not to pay registration fee from my own pocket ,for college now?Maybe bring some letter from SUSI that I will get the grant and just ask the college to wait ??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Hi Student13!
    I'd say your best option would be to wait until the CAO offers come out on the 19th, see what courses you get offered then phone up the colleges, ask to be put through to the grant/fees office and explain your situation to them. I don't see why you would have to pay out of your own pocket there's going to be plenty of students in a similar situation with grants and registration fees. Maybe after the offers give SUSI a call and I'm sure they will have no problem putting it in writing for you to pass onto the college.

Mugatuu

Advertisement