Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timings for M25

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Paully D wrote: »
    Is it okay for individual players to click the ''start online league'' button or not?
    You should not be able to as you are not Commissioner

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    Is it okay for individual players to click the ''start online league'' button or not?

Nope, it doesnt do anything til the commish starts it (i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

I suppose this means I better pick up the game then? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I suppose this means I better pick up the game then? :pac:

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

if the league is started, i guess we can play pre season games? and
    are injuries off

• Advertisement

injuries are off for pre-season

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think 6 hours is way too long! That would probably be three a day. So 8 days for all the picks. If we just have it over the course of two days then we will get started quicker. Plus, I don't think Internet access is a major problem, the number of people who won't have access in some form or another will be minimal.

I just want to get us on the way ASAP.

People may not always be online, I don't think we can punish people for that. As with the draft people will make their pick a lot quicker

Are we going to week 2 of pre season tonight or will week 1 last longer

We are going to try and get people signed up and have their FAs picked up and then we'll quick fire through pre-season, the CPU is causing serious issues with pre-season to be honest

• Advertisement

We are going to try and get people signed up and have their FAs picked up and then we'll quick fire through pre-season, the CPU is causing serious issues with pre-season to be honest

It'll be a while so, is there many left to sign up?..................I'm not home so cant check, posting through Phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'll be signing up at some point this evening

18 signed up

I hope people sign up as quick as they can and get FA over so we can get started, really looking forward to the start of the league now especially after playing a pre season game last night, dont know why i'm looking forward to it though cos on the evidence on that game i'm going to struggle big time

Anybody know why I can't choose a custom playbook for my coach in the franchise? Spent ages sorting it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Anybody know why I can't choose a custom playbook for my coach in the franchise? Spent ages sorting it out!

Don't think we can use them in our league

Right lads we are up to 21 joined, 2 wont be joining til friday and thats when the league will start.

Advancing to week 2 now

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Don't think we can use them in our league

Realised you have to select it right before the game. Bit silly really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Trade proposed to the Niners :cool:

That's for you Caroller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Ill sign up tonight! GTA has made me lose all senses of other games

• Advertisement
Advertisement