Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large aeroplane over the city

Options
  • 11-08-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Just coming out of Tesco Ardkeen a few minutes ago and i spotted what looked like a pretty sizeable aeroplane low in the sky looking like it was on approach to Waterford Airport.

Anyone know if this is a routine scheduled flight or is there something amiss?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

Never mind... just been informed it was a De Havilland DHC-8-400 flying in from Manchester. Not that sizeable at all! My hungover eyes are acting the maggot with me this morning.

Carry on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Embraer Phenom 100 G-VKGO arrived.

As did FlyBe's Dash 8-400 G-FLBE from Manchester.

Both arrived within minutes of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Thinly veiled " I'm a plane spotting nerd thread ". And throwing in the " I was drinking " hint is fooling no one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭iphonehead

Nah I'd say it was those UFO yokes that were hovering around Kill a couple of weeks ago - honest! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Isnt that honeywell's corporate jet

• Advertisement
Advertisement