Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smithfield Dublin

Options
  • 11-08-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I recently saw an apartment in The Richmond in Smithfield, I am just wondering is this area safe? is Smithfield safe in general ? Also if anyone if aware of how long it may take to walk to James hospital from Smithfield it would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Smithfield is fine.

It would be about 15-25minutes walk to James's Hospital depending on your speed

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fifahy

Hi i'm still searching for apartments, just wondering about rosedale inchicore, rialto, and kilmainham (particularly grand canal view and the metropolitan apartments in kilmainham) areas are they safe? would it be safe to walk at 10 oclock to work in james street?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jefro

Yes it is reasonably safe to walk to James hospital at 10 o clock, just keep your wits about you as you would anywhere in Dublin at that time of night :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

You could also get the Luas if you would prefer not to walk about at that time of night.

Advertisement