Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mt Carmel

Options
  • 11-08-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of any issues between consultants and Mt Carmel- particular consultants no longer delivering in the hospital for instance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've heard a specific consultant is leaving on August 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭W.B. Yeats

January wrote: »
    I've heard a specific consultant is leaving on August 31st.

Similar to the story that we have heard- this affects us directly..... and so far there hasn't been an acceptable or any reason given.
    If you have any further information I'd appreciate it either via the thread or PM

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there,

I have some more info on this. I'll PM you in the morning. Can't log in and have to reset my password using my work account. I don't want to post publicly as I really like this doc. Its not a big scandal or anything like that. I'm due in 7 weeks so this is a bit of a disaster for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭W.B. Yeats

Disaster!! wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have some more info on this. I'll PM you in the morning. Can't log in and have to reset my password using my work account. I don't want to post publicly as I really like this doc. Its not a big scandal or anything like that. I'm due in 7 weeks so this is a bit of a disaster for us.

WOuld appreciate the PM if possible, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Would also like a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

Hi. I'd appreciate a PM too as I am attending mount Carmel.

Advertisement