Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix visa debt

Options
  • 11-08-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I tried to set up Netflix a couple of years ago with a money bookers MasterCard but it wouldn't allow it. I now have a AIB visa debt card and wonder if they allow that. I'm considering buying an Apple TV device but I want to know this first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

It should do as I used a PTSB one last year to pay for a subscription

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

topcatcbr wrote: »
    I tried to set up Netflix a couple of years ago with a money bookers MasterCard but it wouldn't allow it. I now have a AIB visa debt card and wonder if they allow that. I'm considering buying an Apple TV device but I want to know this first.

Yes they allow it. If you are having problems directly through netflix, add your visa debit card to iTunes and subscribe to Netflix through iTunes. Works for me anyway

Visa debit is accepted almost everywhere you see the Visa sign online. As its a debit card the merchant card charges are less also, so all the more reason to accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Attreu

I pay Netflix by Paypal with Paypal debiting my BOI Visa Debit card. So this is an option for you if it does not work directly which It should do..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Got it sorted. Thanks.

The AIB one worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JOS52

topcatcbr wrote: »
    Got it sorted. Thanks.

The AIB one worked fine.
    I used the same myself and no issues.

• Advertisement
Advertisement