Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you cry

• 11-08-2013 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭

I look like *insert whatever it is that you thinks looks horrible* and I smell almost as bad if not worse. I could go and shower but it won't change how I feel. I am protesting my current circumstances by matching how I feel to how I look. This is not the saddest moment in my life - it's not even in the top 20 saddest moments of my life but it still feels pretty ****.

Tell me your stories AH. What's your not-so-sad-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things but still really sad (in your opinion anyway) story? Did you cry? I really want to know if you cried. I will judge you for it and I will also feel superior because I refuse to cry. This will make me feel better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Close this thread or cry me a river...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
    he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
    boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

I dropped my toast this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Omackeral wrote: »
    A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"
    he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.
    boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

dah iz sOoO sad </3 cri evertim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Joe Exotic

wazky wrote: »
    I dropped my toast this morning.

Don't tell me it landed butter side down NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

murphk wrote: »
    Don't tell me it landed butter side down NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

It always lands butter side down. Butter a cat, you'll make the universe implode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

krudler wrote: »
    It always lands butter side down. Butter a cat, you'll make the universe implode.

I just got bitten.
    *sobs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    I look like *insert whatever it is that you thinks looks horrible* and I smell almost as bad if not worse. I could go and shower but it won't change how I feel. I am protesting my current circumstances by matching how I feel to how I look. This is not the saddest moment in my life - it's not even in the top 20 saddest moments of my life but it still feels pretty ****.

Tell me your stories AH. What's your not-so-sad-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things but still really sad (in your opinion anyway) story? Did you cry? I really want to know if you cried. I will judge you for it and I will also feel superior because I refuse to cry. This will make me feel better.

Tell us your story..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

The love you fivever story was really sad even though that girl was sooooo dumb. She should have at least slapped him or something before she run off in a dramatic huff and a puff. That would have been enough time for the sign to go green. I almost cried but I maintained my reserve like the stoic woman that I am. People think I am descended from warriors.

I am still sad. This last bit is the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪ႒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
    ──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
    ─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪ႒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
    ─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
    ──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪ႒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
    ────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
    ──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪ႒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
    ────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
    ─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ႒ʀɪєη∂,
    ───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

xxxXXX Yule be okay bbz XXXxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

The love you fivever story was really sad even though that girl was sooooo dumb. She should have at least slapped him or something before she run off in a dramatic huff and a puff. That would have been enough time for the sign to go green. I almost cried but I maintained my reserve like the stoic woman that I am. People think I am descended from warriors.

I am still sad. This last bit is the truth.
    ~~ u hav n0 hart ~~ xXxXx

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff.
    den gurl sais “bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf”
    n he seys “no”.

gurl iz hertbrokn <////3

gurl cried n runz awaii from boi
    wiffout eatin poptart
    n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded </3333333

boi crie “i sed i no b ur bf…cuz i wona b ur husband!”

he screems n frows poptart @ wol….a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

krudler wrote: »
    Butter a cat

Only if I can shoot it through a cannon.

~~ u hav n0 hart ~~ xXxXx

I do. I do. I swear I do. I wish I didn't.
    Sinfonia wrote: »
    Tell us your story..?

I don't want to talk about it because it's all my fault. Tell me yours. I'll take even the ones with a happy ending. I'll take anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff.
    den gurl sais “bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf”
    n he seys “no”.

gurl iz hertbrokn <////3

gurl cried n runz awaii from boi
    wiffout eatin poptart
    n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded </3333333

boi crie “i sed i no b ur bf…cuz i wona b ur husband!”

he screems n frows poptart @ wol….a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM

Bt she wudv chipd r toof f shd etn d poptrf. Eh, I mean, that Poptart would have destroyed her teeth if she had bitten into it.

Is this.... how people.... talk?

Ya, wats ur prblm?

Ya, wats ur prblm?

Tink I nd 2 revaluat wher I ben all dese yrs..

Vowels are money man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

U ok hun?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

I'm not answering what I got for my Holy Communion money, my Confirmation money, what I got for my birthday, what I got for anything else, I'm not into that.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    U ok hun?

No :(. I would ask for a virtual hug but I am afraid my smell would waft through the computer and assault your delicate senses.
    I'm not answering what I got for my Holy Communion money, my Confirmation money, what I got for my birthday, what I got for anything else, I'm not into that.

I am very very confused - so confused that I am writing this in a Chinese accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭keithb93

i cried like a baby for 2 days when my dog died, and i can count the number of times ive cried on one hand.

No :(. I would ask for a virtual hug but I am afraid my smell would waft through the computer and assault your delicate senses.

xxX Hav a shwr bbz n u wil feal btr Xxx

keithb93 wrote: »
    i cried like a baby for 2 days when my dog died, and i can count the number of times ive cried on one hand.

This is a good reason to cry. I couldn't possibly laugh at you for this. You're obviously of stoic stock. You must be descended from warriors too. Hello brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭keithb93

This is a good reason to cry. I couldn't possibly laugh at you for this. You're obviously of stoic stock. You must be descended from warriors too. Hello brother.

i also cried when my brother tore a leaf off a chestnut tree i was growing, i was a weird kid :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Iz evryting alrite bbz?

Huh - how to make lovehearts. I guess I have learned something from this thread.

Tnks u gyz. u 4evaz.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

keithb93 wrote: »
    i also cried when my brother tore a leaf off a chestnut tree i was growing, i was a weird kid :o

Well, not so long ago (a few years back) I saw a millipede climbing up the side of the tub while I was showering. I am not really scared of the things but I preferred to shower without worrying about its presence in the tub. So I covered it with my empty shampoo bottle with the intention of letting it out once I was done since I was almost finished. I forgot.

The leftover shampoo must have trickled down the side of the bottle and semi-dissolved it because the poor thing looked mangled when I lifted the bottle. I cried bucketfuls when I saw it. I felt like such a horrible person for a really long time after. My only consolation is that they probably don't feel the same level of pain that humans do what with limited pain receptors (I think) but it's still a bad way to go. I imagine it's akin to being dissolved in acid. So there - I can totally relate to your leaf incident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this in your profile
    ║╚╣║║╚╗ if you love to laugh!
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭conspiracycat

HoPe uhR oK hOn xxxxx Fk dA H8trZ!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Boy: we need to talk.

Girl: what do you mean?

Boy: well something has come up..

Girl: whats going on. is it bad?

Boy: I'm leaving..

Girl: baby please dont.. i really love you.. plz dont leave me.. i dont understand..

Boy: I'm moving away.. my mother is sending me to boarding school far far away.

Girl: Baby i dont want u to go

Boy:Baby i need to see u tonight.. I am leaving at 1 am. can i meet u now?

Girl: ok i'll sneak out and meet u in the park.

[ they meet at the nearby park and hug eachother. the boy gives the girl a note ]

Girl: [ begins to cry ] I love u!

Boy: baby plz dont cry.. i have to go..

[ girl reads the letter at home ] it says..
    " u probably already know that I am leaving.. I knew this would be better if i wrote a letter..
    tellin u the truth about how much i care about u..the truth is i never loved u. I hated u so much...
    u r my btch and dont u ever forget that. I never cared about u, i never wanted to talk to u n be around u.
    U really have no clue how much i hate you!!!
    Now that i'm leavin i thought u should know b**ch i hated u. u never did the right thing and u were never there .. i didn't think i could hate some1 like u
    I never want to see u for the rest of my life.. I'll never miss kissin u or cuddlin u! I'll never see u and tats a promise! "

[ she finds another piece of paper in her back pocket ]

"baby i hope u find this letter 1st..
    hate = love , never = always, b**ch = baby , will not = will.. i thought ur dad would be mad so i switched words.. "

[ girl smiles and switches on TV ]

PLANE CRASH

she turns off the tv n goes to the bathroom. she kills herself cuz she has nothin to live for. he was everything to her!

the next day the phone rang it was him leavin a message sayin he was still alive and not to worry..

I missed my flight cuz i want to see u 1 last time.. hope u r not worried i'm here 2 stay for good! I love you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Huh - how to make lovehearts. I guess I have learned something from this thread.

Tnks u gyz. u 4evaz.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tell me how you have done this?

TELL ME!

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Boy: we need to talk.

Girl: what do you mean?

Boy: well something has come up..

Girl: whats going on. is it bad?

Boy: I'm leaving..

Girl: baby please dont.. i really love you.. plz dont leave me.. i dont understand..

Boy: I'm moving away.. my mother is sending me to boarding school far far away.

Girl: Baby i dont want u to go

Boy:Baby i need to see u tonight.. I am leaving at 1 am. can i meet u now?

Girl: ok i'll sneak out and meet u in the park.

[ they meet at the nearby park and hug eachother. the boy gives the girl a note ]

Girl: [ begins to cry ] I love u!

Boy: baby plz dont cry.. i have to go..

[ girl reads the letter at home ] it says..
    " u probably already know that I am leaving.. I knew this would be better if i wrote a letter..
    tellin u the truth about how much i care about u..the truth is i never loved u. I hated u so much...
    u r my btch and dont u ever forget that. I never cared about u, i never wanted to talk to u n be around u.
    U really have no clue how much i hate you!!!
    Now that i'm leavin i thought u should know b**ch i hated u. u never did the right thing and u were never there .. i didn't think i could hate some1 like u
    I never want to see u for the rest of my life.. I'll never miss kissin u or cuddlin u! I'll never see u and tats a promise! "

[ she finds another piece of paper in her back pocket ]

"baby i hope u find this letter 1st..
    hate = love , never = always, b**ch = baby , will not = will.. i thought ur dad would be mad so i switched words.. "

[ girl smiles and switches on TV ]

PLANE CRASH

she turns off the tv n goes to the bathroom. she kills herself cuz she has nothin to live for. he was everything to her!

the next day the phone rang it was him leavin a message sayin he was still alive and not to worry..

I missed my flight cuz i want to see u 1 last time.. hope u r not worried i'm here 2 stay for good! I love you!

Oh lord! It's literally sad -so sad I literally died from how sad it made me feel.

FatherLen wrote: »

TELL ME!

What's it worth to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Oh lord! It's literally sad -so sad I literally died from how sad it made me feel.

I figuratively felt sad reading that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It taks 1 click 2 share dis but most ppl won't cos dey don't care an h8 babyz. Share dis 2 prov u don't wan 2 kik babyz in de face

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Get washed soon bbz.

Cool.

There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world.

She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.

She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes…

And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend…

She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind…

He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?"

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

• Advertisement

She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.

She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes…

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

:eek: That poor soul! Where can I find him so I can give him a hug? Do you have his phone number father? That girl is a total biyotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭apollo8

So he gave her a bag of guilt to carry also:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Located near Scotland's charming little village of Milton in the peaceful burgh of Dumbarton, the Overtoun Bridge is a local arch construction where no human beings have ever died in any suspicious circumstances whatsoever over the last few decades.

However, during that span, for reasons we can't begin to possibly understand, hundreds and hundreds of dogs have killed themselves there.

It appears that dogs have been plunging off of Overtoun since the early 60s, at a rate of one animal a month, bringing the total number today to around 600 mutts, who for some reason, decided to end it all, and we're not talking about a series of unfortunate accidents that could have been avoided with a simple guard rail.

People, who actually witnessed this, reported the dogs willingly climbing the parapet wall and leaping to their doom.

To further drive the point home, it has been observed that certain dogs that jumped off the bridge and survived, climbed back up and threw themselves to their deaths all over again.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_suicide

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

FatherLen wrote: »

TELL ME!

Nobody tell him

Nimrod 7 wrote: »

Nobody tell him

Such a mean post. And yet so happy. I it!!

Located near Scotland's charming little village of Milton in the peaceful burgh of Dumbarton, the Overtoun Bridge is a local arch construction where no human beings have ever died in any suspicious circumstances whatsoever over the last few decades.

However, during that span, for reasons we can't begin to possibly understand, hundreds and hundreds of dogs have killed themselves there.

It appears that dogs have been plunging off of Overtoun since the early 60s, at a rate of one animal a month, bringing the total number today to around 600 mutts, who for some reason, decided to end it all, and we're not talking about a series of unfortunate accidents that could have been avoided with a simple guard rail.

People, who actually witnessed this, reported the dogs willingly climbing the parapet wall and leaping to their doom.

To further drive the point home, it has been observed that certain dogs that jumped off the bridge and survived, climbed back up and threw themselves to their deaths all over again.

Ths gurl woke up nd rlized hr lgs didnt wrk anymor. She lved at d end of a clf nd lovd animlz. She cudnt clime 2 feed d animlz nymore so she pt dog food @ d bttm v d clff bside hr hous so dey cud cum nd eat. she dnt no dat dogs cnt clime so dey fel off d clif triing 2 get d fud.

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

Give us another consonant there Carol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I cried when I found Master Leap dying in Shadow Warrior :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

HODOR!

kowloon wrote: »
    HODOR!

Okay, now that is really sad. HODOR!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement