Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Drawing Group

Options
  • 11-08-2013 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Right,

I am dying to get into Life Drawing again. I could spend money and time going into town of a Tuesday to do the Trinners one, or I could try get one going in Greystones.

(On a seperate note, oddly the BIFE doesn't have Life Drawing classes, they are the only PLC/FEC I know that doesn't offer them...:confused: )

Would anyone on here be interested in doing some life drawing weekly/fortnightly? Would you be willing to pay a fee to cover model, hall & some materials like newsprint and paper?

Anyone want to model for 'us' (if there is an us!)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Right,

I am dying to get into Life Drawing again. I could spend money and time going into town of a Tuesday to do the Trinners one, or I could try get one going in Greystones.

(On a seperate note, oddly the BIFE doesn't have Life Drawing classes, they are the only PLC/FEC I know that doesn't offer them...:confused: )

Would anyone on here be interested in doing some life drawing weekly/fortnightly? Would you be willing to pay a fee to cover model, hall & some materials like newsprint and paper?

Anyone want to model for 'us' (if there is an us!)?

As far as i know artist Niel Condron runs life drawing classes in enniskerry. If you cannot get a group together in greystones it may be worth a look.

http://condron.ie/

Advertisement