Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie league season one, your biggest achievement ...

Options
  • 11-08-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, i'll go first ....

My biggest achievement of s1 is landing dzeko, jovetic and modric all in one season...

Closely followed by making the d2 play-offs, didnt look likely 15-20 games in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

As regards signings, Neymar and Thiago but the highlight of the season has to be winning the division 2 title

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

For me it was probably getting Malaga out of the bottom 3.

No offence to Tupac.. But Malaga weren't in great shape when I got them.
    But I brought in some players and got them winning.

Getting to the Semi finals of the cup was also great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Winning Div 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Finishing 8th in Division 1 or doing the double over Dortmund...hrm...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Without a doubt, getting automatic promotion from division 4 on what must be one of the tightest budgets in the GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ok, i'll go first ....

My biggest achievement of s1 is landing dzeko, jovetic and modric all in one season...

Closely followed by making the d2 play-offs, didnt look likely 15-20 games in

GETTING PROMOTED!!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

My biggest achievement was beating both Spartak Moscow and Olimpiacos (both of whom are now promoted) away towards the end of the season as I was battling relegation. A massive 6 points helping me towards a final league placing of 15th and avoiding relegation.

That and of course building a squad that I'm actually quite happy with. Signing Nolan Roux up front was another good achievement also even though there was no interest in him really strangely enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Bring Damiao to Udinese has to do it for me

Advertisement