Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DELETING FROM KINDLE FIRE

• 11-08-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I hope I in the right place, if I am not could you please point me to the right area :),

my daughter has a kindle fire and it seems to be full (memory) there is a message coming up limited storage, I have tried to delete the zillion games on it but once it is turned on again the games reappear,

is there something I can do within the kindle itself (ie, switching something off), or do I have to go to the source of download to get rid of the to free up memory space,

if I have to go to to the source of download how would I go about it, most if not all games have been downloaded from amazon and for the life of me I can not find a function to delete these games,

is it a case of I am screwed, any advice or help would be very welcome, thank you in advance, stressed to bit human.:o

Advertisement