Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried MarketGlory?

• 11-08-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone has ever tried this game. I used to play anno1777 and it was great. This game is quite similar, it is a simulator where you can create your own business and build your little empire. At the momento Ireland does not have a lot of population, which makes is great to start your empire.

Market Glory

The best thing of this game is that it actually can give you money if you have some patience and like to see how your empire grows. You can contact me if you have any questions and we can work as partners.

Let me know if you know any other game like this, I really like them!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 cagalitos

I can see some of you are already checking the game. What do you think? It is quite a cool game that only needs a little bit of patience )or an initial investment), but in the long run it can give you money.

I already make around 10€ a month just for playing Anno1777 (another game like this one but not as good as this one).

Actually, the best thing is that you can live in your own country and try to make it big. At the moment Ireland is not at the best of positions, but a good Prime Minister could make it and get Ireland out of the crisis it is at the moment.

Let me know what you think!

Hey all,

I am just trying this new one.

It is quite similar to MarketGlory, but it is about fighting aliens and it is fun. Give it a try and ask any questions you may have.

Golden Battles

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Ireland is at war & cant defend it cause i have no weapons. How the hell do i buy wepons

Well, there are several ways. You can buy weapons in the market, but at the moment there are none, so you only option is to travel to the UK, buy weapons and then go back to Ireland so you can defend it.

Ask me in game so I can help you. Have you tried Golden Battles??? It is quite faster than Market Glory and I find it much more addictive.

Cheers!

I have just become Prime Minister in Ireland and it is booming at the moment. Get in the game and you can make money!

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mercantilus

I tried both. You can make a bit of money with them. Market glory is a bit more straightforward. I give tuition in game for people who begin.
    If you want to try : http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/Mercantilus

Advertisement