Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South county

• 11-08-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anybody know if you have to be over 18 to play in the south county dublin darts league? Or is it up to the pubs to allow you to play or not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭hipdoobloon

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Over 18s league this season rather than letting the pubs make the decision , but as far as I know nothing has been confirmed at committee level yet .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DartsMad123

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Over 18s league this season rather than letting the pubs make the decision , but as far as I know nothing has been confirmed at committee level yet .

You dont know when the decision will be made officially at committee level do you?

I'll make a call later today 2 see what's happening and ill post back later with some info .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DartsMad123

I'll make a call later today 2 see what's happening and ill post back later with some info .

Thanks, appreciate it.

Thanks, appreciate it.
    Howa doin and I was talking 2 a committee member earlier today and there will be no under 18 players allowed 2 play in the scddl this season .

• Advertisement
Advertisement