Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email cancellation address not working

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

horse7 wrote: »
    11.11.2013 09:58 #21
    horse7
    blue_star_3.gif
    hi mark, spoke to eircom this morning, they found the cancellation letter i left in by hand on 30th oct.  Apparently they should have sent out a letter to me which i have not received yet.  Please update me. thanks.
    audrey was the agents name.and the letter was confirmed.
    HI horse7

Thanks for taking my call. Please let me know if there is any further issues.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

thanks alan,lets hope and pray.

thanks alan,lets hope and pray.
    Thanks horse7

I'm aware of all the issues so if there are any more I'm quite sure I can sort them out : )

Thanks

Al

hi again alan, got my final bill and although i had given notice on the 30th oct by letter(as confirmed by eircom, my contract ending on 3rd dec ) i which i requested not to renew the contract/cease,  i have been billed for an early release charge, which i did not request. Can you amend this please.   regards gabriel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

hi again alan, got my final bill and although i had given notice on the 30th oct by letter(as confirmed by eircom, my contract ending on 3rd dec ) i which i requested not to renew the contract/cease,  i have been billed for an early release charge, which i did not request. Can you amend this please.   regards gabriel.

Hi horse7,

I have checked this for you and I can see the billing error on your final bill. I have rectified this and your account is in credit now of €16.22, this will be sent out to you by cheque within 10 working days.

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement

Hi horse7,

I have checked this for you and I can see the billing error on your final bill. I have rectified this and your account is in credit now of €16.22, this will be sent out to you by cheque within 10 working days.

Thanks

Tracey
    thank you

Hi horse7,

Thanks

Tracey
    thank you

No problem at all.

Thanks

Tracey

Please update me on this, as no refund has been received.  thank you.

Please update me on this, as no refund has been received.  thank you.

Hi,
    I've checked this and the  cheque has not been issues as of yet I'm afraid. I've sent it off to our credit control section to request this urgently for you.

Sorry for the delays.

Tracey

Thanks,just how long will it take?

• Advertisement

Thanks,just how long will it take?
    The normal lead time is 10 working days from the date the credit was issued on the account 6/12 which would mean the 20/12. If the credit management section come back with a different lead time I'll contact you back.

Tracey

Thanks ,please keep me posted.

Thanks ,please keep me posted.

No problem at all.

Tracey

Still no refund,can i have an update please.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi horse7

I remember helping you with this query a while back and I'm sorry you have not received the promised credit yet, I will need to investigate this further and as soon as I have clarification of further news I'll let you know right away.

Thanks

Al[/font]

I have been told this since 4th december,and still waiting.

I have been told this since 4th december,and still waiting.

yes alan,i spoke to you on the phone,that was 20th november,last year.

yes alan,i spoke to you on the phone,that was 20th november,last year.
    Hi horse7

I'm really hoping to have more news on this for you soon. I'm very sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

Update please.

i am sorry to say your  resolution of sending my payment has fallen far short of what i had expected from eircom.

Advertisement