Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Tesco in Mulhuddart closing down?

Options
  • 11-08-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

If so, when? Can't say I'm too surprised, I hate going there. Always dodgy people just standing around in the car park.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It was due to close today I think. I can't say i ever had any problems with 'dodgy people' in the car park and although it wasn't the best store ever, it was still a choice but with Aldi opening soon, it never stood a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Oh didn't know there was an Aldi opening. Was disappointed with the selection in the Tesco tbh, not many of their own brand products on sale there, was usually better (and to me, safer) to just go to the one in Roselawn even though it's just around the corner!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Closed now. Shipping out shop fittings as we speak.

Advertisement