Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose tea in Waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

Bomshika wrote: »
    Recently I has moved from Kilkenny down to Waterford, big step in life and so on :P

I was shocked to see that there isn't a place that sells loose tea's and aromatic coffees, I do know you can buy it online but I love to smell the tea's first to get a sense of what they taste like and this isn't possible (yet) with online shopping.

If there is one could someone let me know? I was spoilt for choice with this in Kilkenny.

Firstly, poor you having to live in Waterford. Dunnes sell loose tea in the rest of the country. Duno bout Waterford though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Bomshika

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DWKEATING

You can now buy loose leaf tea in the Tea Assembly on Michael Street. Also, Portico Coffee (next to sportssavers, opposite Dunnes Stores) on Peter Street (just off Arundel Square) sells single origin Badger and Dodo coffee and all the equipment you need to make it at home. Well worth a visit

Advertisement