Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Annoying sellers

• 12-08-2013 12:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33

Me and and you both know who we are talking about here....
    Yes, it is those damn lazy sellers who have ads posted on donedeal and adverts.ie and they either never response to your comments/offers or the ones on donedeal who you call and they say it is sold!!??.
    I mean if it is sold take the Goddamn ad off so rather then wasting the buyers credit and time !!

Mods of donedeal and adverts.ie, ye should have a function, especially on adverts.ie if the seller does not respond on their ad(given a 3 day timeframe), you should mark it withdrawn, lol instead of having 20 comments/offers for the ad piling up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Its a damn disgrace!! No wonder this country's in the state it is!!

You should report them to the internet.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Buy new stuff - problem solved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Gun Bob Camo Pants

Give me money so :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Apt username

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

cantdecide wrote: »
    Apt username
    Apt bank balance too. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Country has gone to the dogs I tell ya!

Sellers not answering perspective buyer queries!

Its the bankers or people on the dole or maybe a combination of both with some immigrants thrown in, its their fault!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

Hey guys chill!

The OP is having a good ol' moan. Leave him have this one!

wazky wrote: »
    Country has gone to the dogs I tell ya!

Sellers not answering perspective buyer queries!

Its the bankers or people on the dole or maybe a combination of both with some immigrants thrown in, its their fault!
    Tell me about it.
    Last night i got a pm on advert.ie from a guy who i wanted to buy a tv off and gave him an offer 2 weeks ago.
    Said to me he was on holidays And i really wanted that tv but i could not wait that long for him to response so i decided to buy from somewhere else.
    Now i decided to play with and waste his time and see how it feeled so i pmed him saying pleas hold on for till Friday as i am too going on holiday. Sucker believ me and said ok.
    That should serve him :-) ;-)
    Like you said the country has gone to the dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Tell me about it.
    Last night i got a pm on advert.ie from a guy who i offered to buy a tv off, 2 weeks ago.
    Said to me he was on holidays and i really wanted that tv but i could not wait that long for him to response so i decided to buy from somewhere else.
    Now i decided to play with and waste his time and see how it feeled so i pmed him saying pleas hold on for till Friday as i am too going on holiday. Sucker believ me and said ok.
    That should serve him :-) ;-)

Should have set the tv in a way that only RTE 2 could be viewed and sold it to him.

A fate worse then death.

Ye do know i was the buyer and he was the seller
    I am on my phone so that is the reason for grammar

• Advertisement

Ye do know i was the buyer and he was the seller
    I am on my phone so that is the reason for grammar

Not sure who mentioned grammar but... Don't phones have spell check and underline squiggly things to indicate this mightn't be right? Mine does.

And whilst typing this message, I managed to produce at least 10 of the annoying feckers...

Nemeses wrote: »
    Not sure who mentioned grammar but... Don't phones have spell check and underline squiggly things to indicate this mightn't be right? Mine does.

And whilst typing this message, I managed to produce at least 10 of the annoying feckers...
    Please tell me wha phone you have and then i will tell you mine and hopefully that will answer your questionst

Do you know how small and hard it is to type with the galaxy mini at th middle of the night when you are at the brick of falling asleep...

Do you know how small and hard it is to type with the galaxy mini at th middle of the night when you are at the brick of falling asleep...

And this is why I stick with computers / laptops :)

I've a horrible phone that plays mind games with me and doesn't do what I ask it to do.

I think my main problem is I've replaced the digitizer so many times on it... It wants to be a Nokia 3310 not a SE Xperia.

Nemeses wrote: »
    And this is why I stick with computers / laptops :)

I've a horrible phone that plays mind games with me and doesn't do what I ask it to do.

I think my main problem is I've replaced the digitizer so many times on it... It wants to be a Nokia 3310 not a SE Xperia.

I am waiting for the iphone 5s B-)

Advertisement