Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sober Date activities

• 12-08-2013 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hey, long story have to go on a sober date with a girl from cork she wants to meet half way, it's a middle of the day date!!! I've never dated sober I haven't a clue what to do!!!

Any tips??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Go to the zoo
    Bowling,
    Try think outside box, usually works for me, do stuff that you don't normally do, like I took lady pickles go karting :D

Stuff like that, sorry I'm not a very good idea machine at 2 in the morning, but hope it helps somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hurlsey

Go to the zoo
    Bowling,
    Try think outside box, usually works for me, do stuff that you don't normally do, like I took lady pickles go karting :D

Stuff like that, sorry I'm not a very good idea machine at 2 in the morning, but hope it helps somehow

Never even thought of go karting... Cheers for the ideas!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What's your budget? How much do you want to impress this girl?

There are lots of adventure sport centers around the place.. have a look at the likes of www.allgifts.ie in the 'Adventure' section for some ideas maybe?

Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

go visit the rock of cashel...

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hurlsey

xzanti wrote: »
    What's your budget? How much do you want to impress this girl?

There are lots of adventure sport centers around the place.. have a look at the likes of www.allgifts.ie in the 'Adventure' section for some ideas maybe?

Best of luck!

Well considering what I would normally spend on a night out!( I'm not lookin for a pat on the back for that) I'd have a fairly healthy budget for activities and food!! I found a go kart place in Cashel which is like midway for the two of us!! She says shed go for that, just hope I don't fall apart, neve been in this type o situation with a girl and been sober before!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement