Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term accom sydney

Options
  • 12-08-2013 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some short term accom. I've been in Sydney a year but just back from a trip home and I just moved out of my old place before I left.
    I will go going straight back into work when I get back so anywhere with a bit of peace and quite before finding some thing more long term would be great
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Rubadubchub

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

PM sent

Thanks rubadub the place sounds great but I'm not sharing with anyone and 500 a week is too much to pay on your own.

Does anyone a large house share where I could just rent a room in? There must be a few

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

go on gumtree, loads there, 500 a week lol

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Rubadubchub

NinjaK wrote: »
    go on gumtree, loads there, 500 a week lol

$500 a week for a couple is sweet for a serviced apartment in the middle of the CBD. I know people that pay $150 a week to share a bedroom in Bondi and the place is dump.

You get what you pay for and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Jbpc

Me and a mate are over from Perth next week. We were going to hostel it for a while but I would much rather some short term accomodation, like a room to rent for 1-2 months. Anyone have any options?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I lived here for months: http://www.museumlodge.com.au/

Centre of the city and cheap, own room.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

murphym7 wrote: »
    I lived here for months: http://www.museumlodge.com.au/

Centre of the city and cheap, own room.

do they have internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Don't think they do, might be worth giving them a quick call. Its a few years since I was there but I thought it was great. No bond, pay by the week, own room and a short stroll to the CBD.

Advertisement