Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Router

Options
  • 12-08-2013 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    i wonder why is it that i cannot access eircom router even if i already type in 192.168.1.254 on the internet explorer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

rambanea wrote: »
    Hi,
    i wonder why is it that i cannot access eircom router even if i already type in 192.168.1.254 on the internet explorer?
    Hi rambanea,

I am unaware of why you are having this issue. If you contact our technical support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They will be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

rambanea maybe it's not set up at that address.
    If you try pressing the Windows Key and R at the same time, and entering 'cmd' in the box that pops up, followed by pressing Enter, you will get a command prompt (black window). When you get this, enter 'ipconfig' and press Enter. Look for the words 'Default Gateway'. The IP address beside this is the address you need for your router.

Advertisement