Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoreline in Greystones?

Options
  • 12-08-2013 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I was just wondering if anybody had been to the Shoreline in Greystones, I want to put my daughter into swimming lessons and I don't know if I should send her there or somewhere else, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Shoreline is brilliant. I take my son everyday. The happy pear have opened a cafe there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Shoreline is very good for lessons, there is a learner pool for 4 to 5 year olds before they go in the shallow end of the main pool. Staff are brilliant too. Lessons are booked out usually. There'll be a slot at the end of August for ringing up if any places have become available. Get in contact with them as I'm not sure what date that is - it is a first come, first served basis for the freed up slots.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 houdini21

thank you, what are they like for price? do you get many weeks in a course?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

its about 90 for 8 weeks. The lessons are great, but equally important is to visit the pool regularly for practice.

Advertisement