Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double Wear vs Double Wear Light

• 12-08-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

can anyone that has used both advise me on the differences? is DL light the same as a tinted moisturoiser or better?

I normally use a Bb cream every day and foundation on special occasions or for going out. I love double wear but found its a little drying on me and tends to settle into any lines I have after a while. I am wondering would the DL light suit me better but if its not a proper foundation its probably not worth the money?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

can anyone that has used both advise me on the differences? is DL light the same as a tinted moisturoiser or better?

I normally use a Bb cream every day and foundation on special occasions or for going out. I love double wear but found its a little drying on me and tends to settle into any lines I have after a while. I am wondering would the DL light suit me better but if its not a proper foundation its probably not worth the money?

No, the Light is definitely foundation, not a tinted moisturiser. It's just lighter in both texture and coverage than DW. Still fairly full coverage, though. Just nowhere near the "mask" that DW. It'd be a good choice for a special occasion foundation, alright.

I use DW as stage make-up. It gives absolutely brilliant coverage and literally doesn't budge, but it's far, far too heavy for normal wear, for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

brill thanks a million. Sounds like the light is what I need. The full one was just too thick and was getting dry after a few hours but on the plus side the colour was lovely

Advertisement